Sunday 5 April 2009

Hi all I had to share this with you..This is my 6 year old grand daughter Indie... she is taking Lily our Lhasa who is 8 months old for a walk or rather its the other way around... Indie also has a very famous dad being Dainton of "Dirty Sanchez" and "Pritchard v Dainton"!
Indie seems to be superseding her dad anyway and is really good at keeping him on his toes ha ha! ... She is also a real live wire and is so full of energy... where does the energy come from and where does it go ... strange phenomena!! Anyway she is also a keen beader and loves everything girly which she definitely follows me for... little girls are sugar and spice and all things nice... and little boys are....
Anyway lets continue with the chat.... Its been such a lovely day and I have just come back from Curro's in Caerleon where they make a scrummy Sunday lunch.. Its a favourite haunt of Anthony Hopkins and if its good enough for Anthony then its good enough for me.... well I hope your all having a lovely day also and if you are lucky enough to be having some sunshine just relax and bask in it.... Purrrr..........
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my jewelry website, and if should more information is required. http://madonna-free.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Boyne Bryan
Recent times when internet has so much gossiping and stuff, your content really refreshes me.